Terms And Conditions
By visiting www.pitterpac.com you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terns and conditions of use. If you disagree with any aspects of Pitterpac's terms and conditions, please do not proceed with your use of the website or our services.
The terms 'Pitterpac', 'us' and 'we' refers to the owners to the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Our company registration number is 08041440 and our registered office is located at:
17 High Street
Henley in Arden
+44 (0) 1564 330627
The use of our website and services is condition to the following terms:
• The contents of the website is for your general information only and is subject to change without notice.
- Pitterpac Ltd is fully committed to protecting your privacy. We only use the information collected about you lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
• We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy or completeness of the content of our website for any particular purpose. Therefore, we exclude liability for any errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any materials on our website is at your own risk. We cannot be held liable for your use of such information located on our website. It is entirely your own responsibility to make sure that our products and services meet with your specific needs and requirements.
- The contents of this website is owned by us. The contents include, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or otherwise exploit any information or content of our website for any commercial purpose without our written consent
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Any misuse, or unauthorised use of this website may be considered a criminal offence and will therefore give rise to a claim for damages.
- We allow you to post reviews and comments on our website. However any content that is deemed illegal, offensive, abusive, inappropriate, defamatory, invasive of privacy or infringing of intellectual property rights will be removed immediately and your account closed.
- When you place an order from pitterpac.com, you will receive an email of confirmation from us, acting as a receipt of your order. Your order is accepted by us when we send a second email confirming that we have dispatched the product to you.
- When placing an international order please note that you may be subject to import duties and taxes. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you.
- There are certain events out of our control that may cause delays, losses and problems. These Acts of God include but are not restricted to fire, flooding, snow and other severe weather conditions.
- We reserve the right to cancel an order and refund any monies taken at any point of sale.
- From time to time, our website may include links to third party websites for your interest and convenience. We do not endorse the website(s), nor do we hold responsibilty for the content of the linked website(s).
- When registering an account on our website you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for preventing unauthorised access to your account via your computer. You should inform us immediately if you believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if your account is being accessed in an unauthorised manner.
- Please ensure that the details you provide us with are correct and complete at the time of registering or completing an order. Please note that you can access and edit most of your personal account details in the Your Account section of our website.
- Pitterpac Ltd is a registered trademark and may not be used without our consent.
- We will not be held liable or responsible for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Hacking into unauthorised areas is unacceptable and will result in legal action
- Publishing any defamatory and/or knowingly false material about Pitterpac Ltd on social networking sites, 'blogs' (online journals), 'wikis' and any online publishing format is unacceptable and will result in legal action
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Every effort is made to keep our website up and running flawlessly. However, Pitterpac Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues or any other reasons beyond our control.